Stanley Gibbons’ My Collection is a revolutionary web-based tool developed by Stanley Gibbons to help you manage, view and value your collection online, giving you the ability to logically organise your stamps based upon the listings of the world-renowned Stanley Gibbons Stamps of the World catalogue.
Already have a subscription?
login to my collection
Compile a virtual album, organised with up-to-date prices from the world-renowned Stanley Gibbons Stamps of the World Catalogue. A good complement to the printed catalogues, My Collection is designed to give collectors a comprehensive view of all the issues they own.
Sign up for My Collection today and pay nothing for 30 days. If at any point during this period you decide that this isn't the product for you then you can simply cancel your subscription without cost or obligation.
Please be aware that subscriptions can take up to 72 hours to process, but once activated you will receive a welcome email with further direction. The subscription will begin on the day you are granted access. Use this guide for more information on how to use My Collection.
You will receive a notification four weeks prior to the end date of their subscription.
Use this link to reset your My Collection password.
NEW USERS - Use this guide for more information on how to access My Collection.
Please call 01425 472 363 or if you’re outside of the UK: +44 1425 472 363, to sign up or continue your subscription to My Collection.
You will be able to start updating your version of My Collection by:
• Adding your mint and used stamps, as well as including your own details, including images
• Adding your mint and used wants
• Including your mint and used stamps in relevant albums.
Learn more about Search Filters on My Collection
Follow this guide to Add and Delete Stamps:
• An overview of the Stamp Search page, including enlarging images
• Adding stamp sets and individual stamps in your collection (denoted by a C)
• Adding wants (denoted by a W)
• How changes affect the Collection Summary, and how to search for just your stamps or wants
• Deleting and amending selections for stamps and wants
• Keeping a printed record or PDF.
Follow this guide to Customise My Collection:
• Set up/delete albums and adding/deleting stamps to/from albums
• Standard stamps: Add your personal details as well as images
• Unlisted stamps: Add stamps not covered within the Stanley Gibbons Stamps of the World catalogue.
Follow this guide to:
• View Stanley Gibbons catalogue values
• Making the most out of the Collection Summary page
• Export/download your stamp details.