Stanley Gibbons’ My Collection is a revolutionary web-based tool developed by Stanley Gibbons to help you manage, view and value your collection online, giving you the ability to logically organise your stamps based upon the listings of the world-renowned Stanley Gibbons Stamps of the World catalogue.
Scroll down for FAQ's and Video Guides
Already have a subscription?
login to my collection
Compile a virtual album, organised with pricing from the world-renowned Stanley Gibbons Stamps of the World Catalogue. A good complement to the printed catalogues, My Collection is designed to give collectors a comprehensive view of all the issues they own.
Sign up for My Collection today and pay nothing for 30 days. If at any point during this period you decide that this isn't the product for you then you can simply cancel your subscription without cost or obligation.
(Please note Gift Vouchers and Discount Codes can not be used to purchase subscriptions)
Please be aware that subscriptions can take up to 72 hours to process, but once activated you will receive a welcome email. With Single Sign On you do not need a new username and password - it is the same as for your SG website account.
You will receive a notification four weeks prior to the end date of their subscription.
With Single Sign On if you forget your password simply select forgot password from the login screen and an email will be sent with a 6 digit code to validate your password change. This will update your password across all Stanley Gibbons' online services.
You will be able to start updating your version of My Collection by:
• Adding your mint and used stamps, as well as including your own details, including images
• Adding your mint and used wants
• Including your mint and used stamps in relevant albums.
Learn more about Search Filters on My Collection
Follow this guide to Add and Delete Stamps:
• An overview of the Stamp Search page, including enlarging images
• Adding stamp sets and individual stamps in your collection (denoted by a C)
• Adding wants (denoted by a W)
• How changes affect the Collection Summary, and how to search for just your stamps or wants
• Deleting and amending selections for stamps and wants
• Keeping a printed record or PDF.
Follow this guide to Customise My Collection:
• Set up/delete albums and adding/deleting stamps to/from albums
• Standard stamps: Add your personal details as well as images
• Unlisted stamps: Add stamps not covered within the Stanley Gibbons Stamps of the World catalogue.
Follow this guide to:
• View Stanley Gibbons catalogue values
• Making the most out of the Collection Summary page
• Export/download your stamp details.
For the benefit of all website users, we have launched the function of single sign-on. One single password will now be valid across all of our platforms, including:
Now you will only ever need to sign in once.
If you're trying to access your account for the first time since the update, your old password will no longer work.
You'll need to set a new password using the Forgot Password page. Click the button below and follow the instructions provided.Reset my password