You can now view and track orders, create a wish list, edit preferences, browse purchased digital catalogues and subscribe to My Collection and Gibbons Stamp Monthly.
Password reset instructions will be sent to your email address.
Edit the email field on the My Account page under "your details"
We are happy to give advice on the potential value of single stamps, postal history and collections. In fact anything philatelic that you may wish to sell. However, please note that not all collections are valuable. At Stanley Gibbons, we look for only the highest quality material and purchase only a small percentage of the material we see at valuations.
Please check if your collection has some of these items:
Our Auction specialists are available between 10:30 am and 12:30 pm (Monday-Friday). Unfortunately, it may not be possible for us to view your stamps outside of these hours without an appointment. To book an appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that subscriptions can take up to 72 hours to process, but once activated you will receive a welcome email with further direction. The subscription will begin on the day you are granted access. Use this guide for more information on how to use My Collection.
You will receive a notification four weeks prior to the end date of their subscription.
Use this link to reset your GSM password.
Use this link to reset your My Collection password.
NEW USERS - Use this guide for more information on how to access My Collection.
Please call 01425 472 363 or if you’re outside of the UK: +44 1425 472 363, to sign up or continue your subscription to My Collection.
You will be able to start updating your version of My Collection by:
• Adding your mint and used stamps, as well as including your own details, including images
• Adding your mint and used wants
• Including your mint and used stamps in relevant albums.
Learn more about Search Filters on My Collection
Follow this guide to Add and Delete Stamps:
• An overview of the Stamp Search page, including enlarging images
• Adding stamp sets and individual stamps in your collection (denoted by a C)
• Adding wants (denoted by a W)
• How changes affect the Collection Summary, and how to search for just your stamps or wants
• Deleting and amending selections for stamps and wants
• Keeping a printed record or PDF.
Follow this guide to Customise My Collection:
• Set up/delete albums and adding/deleting stamps to/from albums
• Standard stamps: Add your personal details as well as images
• Unlisted stamps: Add stamps not covered within the Stanley Gibbons Stamps of the World catalogue.
Follow this guide to:
• View Stanley Gibbons catalogue values
• Making the most out of the Collection Summary page
• Export/download your stamp details.