Available on February 10:
We haven’t stopped looking at all of the day-to-day changes that help us continue to improve our customer experience.
One of the many areas that we have been focusing on improving this year is our postage costs. We are pleased to announce that we will be making some major changes to both our UK and Worldwide shipping rates.
Look out for these changes:
- All UK publication orders over £25 will now receive FREE tracked shipping
- All global stamp orders over £25 will also now receive for FREE shipping
- Lastly, we have simplified the standard and tracked options for worldwide shipping
It has never been easier to ensure that your items turn up swiftly and securely on our website. If you have any questions about the changes to our shipping rates please contact our customer support team at email@example.com.
We offer FREE worldwide delivery on all retail stamp orders over £25.
- UK delivery on orders under £25 are £3.95
- World Wide delivery on order under £25 are £5.60
Publications under £25:
- UK publications orders either £3.95 or £5.00 based on weight
- Europe publications orders are priced in bands based on weight
- Worldwide publications orders are priced in bands based on weight
- All UK Orders over £25 are send Post Free
Delivery Costs & Times - We Ship Worldwide:
- We aim to process and despatch orders as quickly as possible, standard UK delivery time is 3-5 days.
- We have done all we can to ensure that you pay as little as possible for the delivery of your items. Delivery charges are based on the total weight of your order. If you are ordering a small catalogue or accessory within the UK you will only pay the lowest charge of £3.95.
- All of our orders are sent using Royal Mail and well-established courier companies such as Parcelforce.
For your information, here is a basic breakdown of popular products by weight.
0 - 750g
- Stamp hinges and mounts
- Smaller accessories such as magnifiers, tweezers etc
- Hagner stocksheets
750g - 1kg
- SG Collect British Stamps catalogue
- Album supplements and leaves
- 8 &16 side stamp stockbooks
- Some larger accessories such as Detectamark
- SG Commonwealth One Country Catalogues
- SG Binders
1.1kg - 2kg
- 32 side stamp stockbooks
- Single stamp albums
- Some larger accessories such as T1 Signoscope
- SG Great Britain Concise catalogue
2kg & over
- Commonwealth & Empire stamp catalogue
- Stamps of the World set of catalogues
- Sets of stamp albums such as Printed Commonwealth or SG Luxury
- Exhibition Binders & Cases
Payment Information - 100% Secure
Your peace of mind is our priority. Our 100% secure website accepts all major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal. We use industry-standard secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption technology on our site. This encryption process converts your credit card details into code before securely transferring them.
Returns and Refunds - Free UK Returns
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase and wish to return it you can, of course, do so. All items we sell are covered by our 28-day money-back guarantee. Just return them to us suitably packaged, in a saleable condition, along with the receipt and we will refund your original payment.
If there is an issue with your order
Please telephone our customer services team on +44 (0)207 557 4460 (for stamp orders) or +44 (0)1425 472 363 (for catalogue, album and accessories orders) quoting your order number and advising us of the problem. We will then do our best to resolve the issue.
UK Freepost Address for Returns
Benham (VF) Limited
Park Farm West
Returns Address for Overseas Orders
Benham (VF) Limited
Unit F (Milbrooke)
Park Farm West
Kent CT19 5EU
Contact Customer Services
- UK Support: 01425 472 363
- International: +44 1425 472 363
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service (Mon-Fri): 08:30 - 17:00