DIGITAL VERSION ONLY
DIGITAL VERSION - Stamp Catalogue Queen Victoria 16th Edition
Stock Code: D0285-11
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A DIGITAL VERSION ONLY
"If you need your catalogue with you at all times but don't fancy lugging a hardcopy around all day then you could try our digital version. The same content, without the bulk, all available on your phone or tablet at the touch of a button"
"This 16th Edition provides a detailed price listing of all British postage stamps of the 19th century including Departmental Officials, Postal Fiscals and Post Office Telegraph Stamps with appendices covering Mulready Letter sheets with advertisements, protective overprints and underprints, specimen and cancelled overprints and stamps of the Circular Delivery Companies and Oxford and Cambridge Colleges. Each section includes comprehensive background information and the entire catalogue has been carefully revised and repriced in line with the current market.
• General notes preface each section – including notes on condition.
• Essays, Die Proofs, Plate Proofs, Colour Trials, Imprimaturs Reprints, Specimen and Cancelled Overprints and Controls all listed and priced.
• Cancellations on line-engraved and Mulreadys listed and priced.
• Plate varieties listed and priced throughout
• Watermark varieties and errors priced.
• Details of ‘states’ on line-engraved.
• Notes on perforation trials.
• Guidance on ‘plating’ the line-engraved issues.
• Helpful indexes and checklists to guide the less experienced collector.
• Prices for stamps on cover and in blocks of four.
• Extensive bibliography.
• Prices carefully revised throughout to reflect the current marke(more...)"