The only comprehensive catalogue you can buy in English that covers all the stamps of South-East Asia in one handy volume.
The catalogue contains detailed and up to date listings of all current stamp issuing countries: Bhutan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Thailand, Timor and Vietnam.
It also contains many other areas of interest including Indo-China, Indonesia (Java and Madura), Indonesia (Sumatra) , Japanese Occupation of Indonesia, Riau-Lingga Archipelago, West Irian, South Moluccas, International Commission in Indo-China, Burma, Japanese Occupation of Burma, Indian Post Offices in Nepal, British Post Office in Bangkok, Siamese Post Offices Abroad (Northern Malaya and Indo-China), Portuguese Timor, East Timor, National Front for the Liberation of South Vietnam, North Vietnam (Tongking and Central Annam).
Prices have been thoroughly revised throughout by leading experts in the field.
KEY SELLING FEATURES:
• Prices have been thoroughly revised by leading experts in the field.
A helpful guide included to aid the collector in using the catalogue.
• Contact details are provided for societies with an interest in South-East Asia.
• New design indexes for Indonesia and Laos,
• Thailand design index updated.
DETAILED CONTENTS/COUNTRIES COVERED:
The Stanley Gibbons South-East Asia Catalogue is the only catalogue published in English which covers all the stamp issues of South-East Asia in a single volume. It is a detailed and highly informative catalogue, ideal for any collector who specialises in any of the countries in this area.
Information is provided at the beginning of each country covering history, early stamp issues and currency changes, this information is designed to aid the collector in identifying their stamps and also to provide an historical reference for the information contained on the stamps
Apart from the stamps of the current issuing countries, the Stanley Gibbons South-East Asia Catalogue covers a number of other areas of interest:
• Indonesia: Issues for Java and Madura
• Indonesia: Issues for Sumatra
• Japanese Occupation of Indonesia
• Riau-Lingga Archipelago
• West Irian
• South Moluccas
• International Commission in Indo-China
• Japanese Occupation of Burma
• Indian Post Offices in Nepal
• British Post Office in Bangkok
• Siamese Post Offices Abroad: Northern Malaya
• Siamese Post Offices Abroad: Indo-China
• Portuguese Timor
• East Timor
• National Front for the Liberation of South Vietnam
• North Vietnam: Tongking
• North Vietnam: Central Annam
Current stamp issuing countries listed and updated in the catalogue include:
• Bhutan (updated to October 2011)
• Cambodia (updated to June 2011)
• Indonesia (updated to April 2012)
• Laos (updated to December 2011)
• Myanmar (updated to January 2010)
• Nepal (updated to November 2011)
• Philippines (updated to October 2011)
• Thailand (updated to September 2011)
• Timor (updated to 2002)
• Vietnam (updated to June 2012)