This catalogue provides a comprehensive priced listing of the stamps of the Leeward Islands; Anguilla, Antigua, Barbuda, British Virgin Islands, Montserrat, St. Kitts-Nevis, St. Kitts and Nevis.
Listings up to 1970 are extracted from the 2013 Commonwealth and British Empire Stamps catalogue.
Later issues have been updated and priced for this edition.
KEY SELLING FEATURES:
• Prices fully revised and updated throughout
• Contact details are provided for societies with an interest in the Leeward Islands
• Details of issues up to 1970 have been extracted from Stanley Gibbons 2013 Commonwealth and British Empire Catalogue
• New handy size and format
• A helpful guide included to aid the collector in using the catalogue
• Fully illustrated in colour
• Watermark varieties, plate flaws, major errors, perforation changes, shades, postage due stamps and booklets are all listed and priced.
DETAILED CONTENTS/COUNTRIES COVERED:
The Stanley Gibbons Leeward Islands Catalogue is a detailed and highly informative catalogue, ideal for any collector who specialises in the stamps of this area.
Current stamp issuing countries covered in this catalogue are:
• British Virgin Islands
• St. Kitts
Apart from the stamps of the current issuing countries, the Stanley Gibbons Leeward Islands Catalogue covers a number of other areas of interest:
• Leeward Islands
• St. Christopher
• St. Kitts-Nevis
• St. Christopher, Nevis and Anguilla