Please note: This catalogue will be published In March 2018. You can secure your copy today by pre-ordering it. Payment will be taken immediately and your catalogue will be despatched to you on publication date.
The Stanley Gibbons Denmark and Norway Catalogue is the only catalogue published in English which covers all the stamp issues of these countries in a single volume. It is a detailed and highly informative catalogue, ideal for any collector who specializes in the stamps of this area.
Information is provided at the beginning of each country, covering history, early stamp issues and currency changes, this information is designed to aid the collector in identifying their stamps and also to provide an historical reference for the stamp listings.
Apart from the stamps of the current issuing countries, the Stanley Gibbons Denmark and Norway Catalogue covers a number of other areas of interest:
• Danish West Indies
• British Postal Agency in St. Thomas
Current stamp issuing countries listed and updated in the catalogue include:
• Denmark – listed to May 2017
• Faröe Islands – October 2017
• Greenland – January 2018
• Iceland – November 2017
• Norway – October 2017
Key Selling Features
• New first edition of this popular collecting area.
• Updated design indexes for Denmark, Greenland, Iceland and Norway to aid the collector in identifying and cataloguing their collection.
• Revised version of the International Philatelic Glossary in five languages (English, French, German, Spanish and Italian).
• Prices fully revised with advice from specialist dealers to reflect current market conditions.