Awarded a Vermeil medal in the Philatelic Literature category at Praga 2018
This catalogue provides a comprehensive priced listing of the stamps of Czechoslovakia, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Prices have been fully revised and new issues have been brought up to date.
KEY SELLING FEATURES:
• New first edition of this popular collecting area.
• Updated design indexes for Czech Republic and Slovakia to aid the collector in identifying and cataloguing their collection.
• Revised version of the International Philatelic Glossary in five languages (English, French, German, Spanish and Italian).
• Prices fully revised with advice from specialist dealers to reflect current market conditions.
• Lots of new varieties listed and priced
DETAILED CONTENTS/COUNTRIES COVERED:
The Stanley Gibbons Czech Republic and Slovakia Catalogue is the only catalogue published in English which covers all the stamp issues of these countries in a single volume. It is a detailed and highly informative catalogue, ideal for any collector who specialises in the stamps of this area.
Information is provided at the beginning of each country, covering history, early stamp issues and currency changes, this information is designed to aid the collector in identifying their stamps and also to provide an historical reference for the stamp listings.
Apart from the stamps of the current issuing countries, the Stanley Gibbons Czech Republic and Slovakia Catalogue covers a number of other areas of interest:
• Czechoslovak Army in Siberia
• East Silesia
• Bohemia and Moravia
Current stamp issuing countries listed and updated in the catalogue include:
• Czech Republic – updated to February 2017
• Slovakia – November 2016